1. Instrumentation is as follows:
These "basic instruments" of each family are represented by a numeral specifying the number
of parts for each instrument: e.g. the numeral 2 indicates there is a first and second part for
that instrument. When there are no "basic instruments", a zero is used. Brackets ( ) indicate
2. Choral, Vocal or Solo indications are as follows:
SATB = Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass. SATB is used for Mixed Chorus; SSA for Women's
Chorus; TTB for Men's, etc. "SATB" indicates the Chorus carries the melody and is
necessary to the arrangement. "SATB opt (optional)" indicates the piece may be used with or
without Chorus. This also applies to Solo parts (instrumental or vocal).
3. Complimentary demo recordings are available upon request for many of our catalogue titles.
4. The catalogue is updated with new titles as they are processed. Please feel free to call us...we may have that obscure title you've been searching for!
5. Last minute requests are accommodated whenever possible at a reasonable rush order rate.
6. Our standard rental period is: Materials can be shipped to arrive about 4 - 6 weeks ahead of the first
performance, and must be returned within 10 business days of the last performance.